[cfe-dev] LLVM Bay-Area Social!

Nick Lewycky nlewycky at google.com
Wed Nov 30 15:07:27 PST 2011

It's a new month already, and with a new month comes a new LLVM social!

If you're in the bay area on Wednesday, December 7th, join your peers at
St. Stephen's Green in Mountain View starting at 7pm and running until
11pm-ish, usually. This is walking distance from the Mountain View Caltrain
and VTA stations, and they'll have great beer, drinks, and tasty food.

As is the norm, please RSVP at http://llvmbayarea.appspot.com/ so we can
confirm our reservation with the establishment. Hope to see everyone there!

One other thing: I'm planning to skip January since it would fall on the
4th and I wouldn't expect much attendance. If anyone else wants to run one
in January, feel free to take over!  :-)

Nick