[cfe-dev] Implementation of IO2BO Dynamic Checks

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Sun Nov 27 08:59:33 PST 2011

Hi Ben,

I could be mistaken, but I'm not aware of this work (IntPath) being integrated into Clang mainline, nor efforts from the authors to push it into mainline at this time.

There's a general interest in having work like this pushed back to mainline if (a) the quality of the code is up the standard of the codebase and (b) the work will be maintained after the initial check-in.

Cheers,
Ted