[cfe-dev] Getting started on getting started

Matthew Abbott abbottmg at me.com
Mon Nov 14 02:01:40 PST 2011

Not to step on Benjamin's toes, but I'm also looking to contribute to Clang, so I'd definitely appreciate a few project ideas that would be good starts for newbies. I've been walking through the code/documentation for the past few days, roughly trying to follow process order, but since that's probably not necessarily the best way to do things, I'd wouldn't mind a shove in the right direction.

Matthew Abbott