[cfe-dev] default include paths in the frontend

Sven Verdoolaege skimo-cfe at kotnet.org
Sat Nov 12 00:44:09 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm using the clang libraries in one of my applications
(called pet) to parse a C file, after which I extract
some information from the generated AST.  Since I only
need the parser, I'm using the frontend directly.

The sources I need to parse may include system headers
and so clang should also look in system include paths.
This used to work fine, but in revision 143822, the
Linux header searching was moved from the frontend to
the driver, leaving InitHeaderSearch::AddDefaultIncludePaths
in the frontend to do nothing and system header files
no longer getting found.

How am I supposed to make the frontend look for system
header files now?

Thanks,

skimo