[cfe-dev] ARM cross fails after recent changes to clang in branch release_30

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Wed Nov 9 11:58:12 PST 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Sebastian Pop <spop at codeaurora.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Nov. 7, one of the 30 commits to the clang release_30 branch
> breaks my ARM cross compilers: when configuring with
>  --with-c-include-dirs=some/path
> this path does not get added to the list of include dirs anymore.
> Reverting the patches back to the following commit fixes the problem:

Can you give any more details? Can you show the run of clang with '-v'
passed where the headers fail to be found, and the paths you passed to that
configure?

This isn't something obvious -- we are still pulling in the configure time
C_INCLUDE_DIRS list into the header search, so something else is likely
going wrong.