[cfe-dev] Refactoring the dominators patch for Clang

Anna Zaks ganna at apple.com
Sun Nov 6 12:40:37 PST 2011

Hi Guoping,

Even though adding another method (getBlock()) to resolve the inconsistency is the least intrusive solution, it's not the cleanest one in my opinion. Ex: There is no interface that defines the API a graph class should implement to support the dominator computation. It's not a problem with your extension, but with the current dominator's implementation. The cleanest approach would be to change the dominators to only rely on GraphTraits. Though that would involve more work and I am not sure if you have the time to do it.

Cheers,
Anna.