[cfe-dev] C++11 lambdas

John Freeman jfreeman at cse.tamu.edu
Thu Nov 3 06:04:18 PDT 2011

On 11/3/2011 3:34 AM, Carter Cheng wrote:
> Thanks John. I will post a patch here when I get the time. Is the code
> in the repo similar to patch posted on the mailing list?

Yes. If you diff the lambda branch with the master branch, you will get
that patch and all of my additional work since. The only thing in that
branch that shouldn't be part of the patch is the .gitignore file.

Note that my master branch is a branch off the Clang Git mirror, but it
isn't automatically updated, so it is a few weeks behind ToT.

- John