[cfe-dev] About the “unknown argumnet” Error in developping with clang

redder_0210 redder_0210 at yeah.net
Thu Nov 3 02:01:00 PDT 2011

Dear All,
I'm trying to add a command lineoption to Clang/Clang++.
        What I have done is that I have modified the driver of Clang.. But the compilation instance(perhaps named clang cc1) of Clang cannot identify the new option. And the console prints the ERROR:" unknown argumnet".
       what's more,  when I have add the new command line argumnet to the "CC1Options.td", the console prints the "ast infomation"(in my opinion) of the source File. I have no idea about the reason.
       What operation should I do on the Clang now?
Thanks in advance.
       ------Redder.

网易公开课推出哈佛最受欢迎《幸福》课程,帮您修满幸福学分!