[cfe-dev] Checked STL

Adrien Chauve adrien.chauve at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:36:44 PDT 2011

Thanks!
I've just tested and indeed the problem of inline namespace seems fixed, but
I ran into another (still a bug of gcc's checked STL I suppose):

In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.5/map:64:
In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.5/debug/map:34:
/usr/include/c++/4.5/debug/map.h:73:20: error: dependent using declaration
resolved to type without 'typename'
      using _Base::value_compare;
                   ^
It's a pity as a checked STL is so useful to detect early bugs.

Thanks again,

Adrien