[cfe-dev] SourceLocation from IdentifierInfo

Nico Nico nico_on_cfe at yahoo.fr
Sun May 15 01:06:39 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm a new clang user, and I try to understand how it works ... More precisely, I'm trying to collect the preprocessor data: I'd like to get the SourceLocation of each member of a MacroInfo. This structure gives the argument params of the macro (by the MacroInfo::arg_iterator), which are of IdentifierInfo type. Now, I have to get the SourceLocation of the start and the end of these IdentifierInfo, but I really don't know how can it be done ... Does anyone know how to retrieve the start and end SourceLocation of an IdentifierInfo ?

Nicolas