[cfe-dev] clang++ c++0x and std::move

mercurio7891 littlekid87 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 05:15:05 PDT 2011

The code is just a simplified version of the code. The actual code is
something of

struct MessageData
{
     char* message_payload;

     MessageData()
     {
           if (message_payload) delete [] message_payload;
     }
};

void ParseMessage(MessageData&& message) {...};
void ParseMessage(const MessageData& message) {...};

MessageData test;
ParseMessage(std::move(test)); //generates the same error.

I using xcode 4 so I am not sure how I can test with the latest snapshot of
the svn. according to xcode 4 it is using the 2.9 snapshot.

regards
Dontino