[cfe-dev] [release_29] Good status of ppc-redhat-linux on Fedora 12 PS3

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:37:47 PDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 4:08 PM, NAKAMURA Takumi <geek4civic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 6:19 AM, Bill Wendling <wendling at apple.com> wrote:
>>> Failing Tests (39):
>>
>> Hrm. Could you work with the Clang guys to prioritize these failures? If they're "real", we need to get them fixed soon.
>
> Bill and guys, here is a gzip-ed test log on ppc-redhat-linux, though
> not so small, excuse me!
> ...Takumi

CodeGenCXX/debug-info-byval.cpp is a combination of a badly written
test and what appears to be a crash-on-valid in the PPC backend.

CodeGenCXX/vtable-debug-info.cpp appears to be a combination of a
badly written test and the PPC backend generating invalid assembly.

I have no idea what the Driver/hello.c issue is; it's essentially
checking that clang can compile a runnable "Hello World" program.

Index/c-index-api-loadTU-test.m and Index/c-index-getCursor-test.m
appear to be a crash in the indexing code.

Sema/stdcall-fastcall.c, Sema/x86-builtin-palignr.c, and
SemaCXX/attr-regparm.cpp, and CodeGen/bitfield-promote.c are simply
buggy tests, as far as I can tell.

I'm not sure what's going on with CodeGenCXX/debug-info-namespace.cpp.

All of the other failures appear to be a bug in the PCH
reading/writing code; probably something isn't correctly handling
big-endian architectures.

-Eli