[cfe-dev] Locating Includes for Rewriting

Gabriel Martinez mystal at vt.edu
Thu Mar 17 07:00:30 PDT 2011

I am working on a source-to-source translator plugin for clang. Currently, I
rewrite both the main file and some included files to new files in the
process. Given this, I wanted to automatically rewrite the includes of
rewritten header files.

In the RewriteObjC class something similar is done where they rewrite
#imports to #includes. Theeir method of locating the imports is by manually
traversing the buffer character by character, which works fine but in my
case would be more complex. Therefore, I was wondering if there is any
portion of clang or llvm that may aid me in locating the includes?

Thanks,
Gabriel