[cfe-dev] Building clang with MingW and MSYS

John Myers atomicdog.jwm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:35:07 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Edward Diener <
eldlistmailingz at tropicsoft.com> wrote:

> I am trying to build clang with MingW and MSYS. I have followed the
> instructions on the Clang "Getting Started" page. When I execute:
>
> ../llvm/configure
>
> I receive:
>
> $ ../llvm/configure
> configure: error: Already configured in ../llvm
>
> Huh ?
>
> There are no files in the 'build' directory except for a config.log

Hi,
Have you previously built in the src directory? I believe I saw this error
before when there are configure files like config.log in the src directory
and you try to build in another directory without cleaning out the configure
files in src.

--John