[cfe-dev] OpenCL vec_step feature implementation - Updated patch

Peter Collingbourne peter at pcc.me.uk
Mon Mar 7 14:27:44 PST 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 07:07:32PM +0200, Benyei, Guy wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> Thanks for your review, I really appreciate it.
> I've attached a fixed patch, please review it.

Hi Guy,

I think that your patch is almost ready to commit.  I made some
final changes to the patch (attached) which I plan to commit some
time after today's branch.

Aside from code style fixes, the most visible change I made was to
change the test for a valid vec_step operand to match that given
in the OpenCL spec (built-in scalar and vector types) and to move the
test earlier.  This way we provide the user with what they really
need to know in the diagnostic (i.e. that non-scalar/vector types
are not permitted as a vec_step operand, regardless of whether they
are incomplete, function types etc).

Thanks,
--
Peter