[cfe-dev] include_next missing in several Clang system headers for MinGW

Ruben Van Boxem vanboxem.ruben at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:25:14 PDT 2011

> 2011/6/18 Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg at britannica.bec.de>
>
> On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 11:10:52PM +0200, Ruben Van Boxem wrote:
>
>* MinGW needs more information from the platform's float.h, stddef.h*

* *>* stdint.h, and stdarg.h. I have checked with a mingw-w64 developer (Kai
> *
> >* Tietz) and the GCC MinGW headers.
>
> * Why? What does it need the existing version doesn't provide?
>
> Joerg

Hi,

Things like

_status87

 _clear87

_control87

_controlfp

and other Windows specific things. If you need a full list, see
http://mingw-w64.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mingw-w64/trunk/mingw-w64-headers/crt/float.h?revision=3951&view=markup

GCC does the exact same thing.

Thanks,

Ruben

PS: please reply-to-all. I would have seen your message sooner. (can't take
the number of messages cfe-dev spits at me :()