[cfe-dev] libclang and MemberRefExpr

Erik Verbruggen erik.verbruggen at me.com
Wed Jun 15 04:38:05 PDT 2011

Attached is a set of patches against svn trunk 133049.

0001: stores the location of the brackets for calls to array subscription expressions when the caller is a C++ operator. I tried to make the least intrusive patch as possible, but I am not sure if there are more cases where the DeclRefExpr should store a DeclarationNameLoc then only the overloaded array subscription. I send it to the list previously, but did not receive feedback yet.
0002: the patch to add clang_getCursorReferenceNameRange, including a change to c-index-test which will print "SingleRefName=.." when the flag WantSinglePiece is used, and "RefName=..." for the separate pieces.
0003: a test-case for clang_getCursorReferenceNameRange.
0004: fixes for the other test-cases.

-- Erik.