[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] LLVM / CLANG Test Infrastructure Question

Sundeep sundeepk at codeaurora.org
Fri Jul 29 14:35:29 PDT 2011

Hi Chad,

I finally got it to work. I think "LLVM Testing Infrastructure Guide" should
be updated to reflect the latest changes (use clang instead of llvm-gcc and
make command etc.).

I ran into problems with using system headers and startup files (crt*.o). So
I had to build and install llvm-gcc, next build clang using headers from
llvm-gcc install dir, and then use clang to run regressions under
projects/test-suite. It works beautifully.

Anyways, I wanted to thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it.

-Sundeep