[cfe-dev] dyn_cast and DiagnosticClient

Vassil Vassilev vasil.georgiev.vasilev at cern.ch
Wed Jul 27 10:22:55 PDT 2011

Hi,
   Sorry for the delayed answer I didn't follow the tread quite a while.
Actually for cling prompt we needed to ignore certain error that doesn't
make sense (of course within the prompt) like unused expression and etc.
I had implemented a custom DiagnosticClient that ignored those warnings.
However for the testsuite we needed the VerifyDiagnosticsClient and I
wanted to check which is the currently attached diagnostic client. Soon
I found out that clang has very nice interface for doing that. I could
simply map the warning to ignored...
   Sorry for the noise.
Vassil