[cfe-dev] Clang for MinGW package

Joshua Boyce raptorfactor at raptorfactor.com
Thu Jul 7 06:11:43 PDT 2011

Thanks so much for providing these packages!

One small issue though. The following DLLs are missing from the package:
libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll
libstdc++-6.dll

Other than that though it seems to be working. (I copied the above files
from the MinGW-w64 GCC libexec folder.)

Can't wait till the STL, Boost, etc is working... ;)