[cfe-dev] C++ status page needs an update?

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 02:13:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 20:00, austin seipp <as at hacks.yi.org> wrote:

> Perhaps 6840 should stay open, but Clang most certainly builds Qt
> these days from the looks of it, so I'm inclined to agree the page
> should be updated to reflect that.

I thought the page would have been updated since this mail but it don't seem
to be.
Are there plans to udpate it after reaching a milestone?

More precisely I just wanted to know if lambdas are availble in the current
trunk (or maybe in a specific tag?) I've seen mails about an implementation
but don't know if it's integrated.

Joël Lamotte