[cfe-dev] clang++ linker issues on Ubuntu AMD64.

Lang Hames lhames at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 00:16:09 PST 2011

Hi,

Specifically I was running with r122866, which was ToT as of earlier today.
Updating to r122869, the current ToT, does not fix this issue, and (if I
recall correctly) I saw the same issue when I checked clang out on a
different AMD64 Ubuntu box a week or so back. Both were Debug+Asserts
builds.

Cheers,
Lang.