[cfe-dev] CLang built with mingw-w64 for Windows reports "posix" as threading model

Ruben Van Boxem vanboxem.ruben at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:13:20 PST 2011

Hi,

Simple issue really: CLang built with mingw-w64 (x64) reports "posix" as
threading model. I have libpthread installed where my mingw-w64 toolchain
can find it, but it shouldn't be used on Windows I think.

It might also just be a visual problem only, with only the wrong text
showing.

I built with CMake using MinGW Makefiles. I couldn't find any relevant
information except that threading was enabled automatically.

Thanks!

Ruben