[cfe-dev] Loop invariant and strength reduction

Damien Vincent damien.llvm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:49:19 PST 2011

Thanks.

OK, I wanted to simplify the example and it turns out that the backend
optimizer is able to generate code without any multiplication.
But what if the backend cannot derive an IR without multiplication ? What
was a simple code at the beginning might become more complicated...

I will simplify my example (but not that much) and post it on the mailing
list.

Damien