[cfe-dev] OpenCL vec_step feature implementation - Updated patch

Benyei, Guy guy.benyei at intel.com
Tue Feb 22 13:05:37 PST 2011

Hello,
Here is another update for our vec_step patch. The changes I did in this patch:

Changed the new expression name that includes sizeof, alignof and vec_step to UnaryExprOrTypeTraitExpr.
Fail compilation on vec_step of derived types.
Added negative test cases.
Fixed some comments.

Please review.

Thanks