[cfe-dev] Source code cross reference tool based on libclang

Nico Weber thakis at chromium.org
Mon Feb 7 11:20:32 PST 2011

Hi Ehsan,

Sounds cool!

I have a weekend hack that adds a plugin (instead of using libclang)
that dumps some type information to a sqlite db (running this _while_
a normal build is running slows down the build ~10% in addition to
also doing the normal build), and a tiny server prototype that serves
some of the contents of this db. It's very incomplete, but maybe it's
useful to you: https://github.com/nico/complete

Nico