[cfe-dev] Announcing include-what-you-use 0.1

Craig Silverstein csilvers at google.com
Mon Feb 7 11:14:05 PST 2011

} I would really really like to see this lib included directly in the
} main clang svn repository, it would be easier to maintain, attract
} developers and keep up to date. I think the scope of iwuy is general
} purpose enough to justify it.

I'm happy to do this if there's general agreement it's a good idea.

} My first comment is that this lib really needs a CMake makefile.  I
} really want to build this thing using MSVC.

I'm happy to accept a patch!  I don't know cmake at all.

craig