[cfe-dev] Clang usage from Java

Vladimir Voskresensky voskresensky.vladimir at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 13:51:17 PST 2011

Hi Dev team,

I found Clang to be extremely powerful, you are really great architects!
I've heard a lot about LLVM, but deep dived into your project only when
Googled about "SymTab implementation" which I have to implement for my
project.
As a result I've watched quite a few presentations from LLVM confs and
I'm more than impressed.

Any advice what could be the right direction if I'd like to use it from
Java?
Are there any known java ports of clang? (like Lucene/CLucene mirrors?)

I think nothing up-to-date due to your speed of development, but what if...
Anyway, what would be your recommendation if I'd like to apply clang's
functionality including incremental reparse in editor-like Java
application where user edited code is C/C++ languages?

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Vladimir.