[cfe-dev] [OpenCL patch] kernel attributes implementation

Benyei, Guy guy.benyei at intel.com
Tue Dec 20 03:12:25 PST 2011

Hi Pekka,

I agree that the right place to implement OpenCL specific metadata shouldn't be in target specific, since the attributes are not target specific. IMO, the right solution would be to implement this metadata in CodeGenFunction.cpp, next to the implementation of the "opencl.kernels" metadata.

Anyway, I chosen to implement is for the TCE target only due to the fact that reqd_work_group_size is implemented in this target only. It can be changed, of course.

Thanks
    Guy