[cfe-dev] Apache '0x compiler comparison page

Miles Bader miles at gnu.org
Sun Dec 4 23:38:44 PST 2011

Chris Lattner <clattner at apple.com> writes:
>> Does anyone know any apache folks?  This should get updated for Clang 3.0:
>> http://wiki.apache.org/stdcxx/C++0xCompilerSupport
>
> Errr.. after reading past the first line, I see it is already updated! :)

It would probably be worthwhile to read through it and make sure the
clang entries are accurate.

I've know I've made updates to both clang and gcc entries, based on
test cases, but then subsequently somebody reverted some of the clang
changes; I don't really know who's right in that case, but it suggests
that there may be some inaccuracies.

Thanks,

-miles

--