[cfe-dev] libc++ and the Intel compiler

Jonathan Sauer jonathan.sauer at gmx.de
Thu Aug 25 09:43:12 PDT 2011

Hello,

>> I work on OSX and Windows platforms and must use the Intel compiler.  Assuming it’s necessary for standard runtime library support, I would like to build libc++ on the OSX platform using the Intel compiler.
>
> FWIW, It shouldn't matter which compiler builds libc++. If you're on Mac OS X Lion, the libc++ dylib is already available on the system.

(a slight derail, but still ...)

Is that a version built with or without RTTI? I am using libc++ r137617 and recently noticed that libc++ had to be recompiled
after turning RTTI from on to off (I had segfaults in the destructor of a global regex object that vanished after recompiling
libc++ with -fno-rtti).

Jonathan