[cfe-dev] Refactoring MemRegion's hierarchy

Olaf Krzikalla Olaf.Krzikalla at tu-dresden.de
Fri Aug 12 08:36:53 PDT 2011

Am 11.08.2011 22:18, schrieb Ted Kremenek:
> Added a new TypedValueRegion, and having the current subclasses of
> TypedRegion other than CodeTextRegion subclass that sounds good to me.
I choosed that path. So I had to change TypedRegion to TypedValueRegion
whereever used. If that had caused trouble I should have noticed.
But all seems OK -> patch attached.
One note: I've moved BlockDataRegionKind out of the TYPED_REGION value
range since BlockDataRegion is not a TypedRegion. Thatswhy I had to
remove an early return in CStringChecker.cpp too.

Best regards
Olaf Krzikalla