[cfe-dev] Clang C++0x: uniform initializers status

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 10:26:24 PDT 2011

>> Because the status page is in a continuous state of outdatedness,
>
> *sigh* This really isn't the case. We update this page when we feel a feature has hit a useful point.

Sorry about that - this comment was probably from my statement in the
thread about lambda support earlier today.

Given the granularity of the page (showing separate support for
parsing, sema, ast, codegen) it does often feel like it's a little out
of date because implementing one part of it doesn't seem like a
'useful point', I guess.

On the subject, then - what's the support for standard attribute
syntax? I've certainly seen some tests for that checked in (lambda
support hit some of these test cases) but the status page shows
nothing.

- David