[cfe-dev] Using STD exceptions in Clang code

Jorge Fernández Fabeiro fabeirojorge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:56:39 PDT 2011

Hi!

I am programming a little code rewriter using Clang libraries, and I need to
catch an std::out_of_range exception to break the execution of a loop. When
I try to compile the code, despite using the flag "-fexception", gcc tells
me that the exception handling disabled, so I must use -fexceptions to
enable it.

I also tried to copy this piece of code into another C++ file (not depending
on Clang libraries) and to compile it, and then it works with no problem.

Anyone can help me? Thank you very much!

PS: Sorry for my bad english, i'm not used to write this kind of messages.
And it's also my first message sent to the list...