[cfe-dev] cfe-dev Digest, Vol 46, Issue 88

Peter Lawrence peterl95124 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 29 07:45:44 PDT 2011

All,
        I have always suspected that it would be better if things
like search paths
came out of a human readable ascii-text file that resided in the
directory with
the executable,

...../bin/clang
...../bin/clang-parameters

that way there is at least a workaround for these sorts of inevitable
failures.

best,
-Peter Lawrence.