[cfe-dev] Clang Static Analyzer: how to use it for C++ application?

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:50:36 PDT 2011

Hi, Ted,

Yes, it works for me now.

Maybe I found a bug in checker-256, if I have the links of
clang/clang++ in the bin sub directory of that package, it doesn't
work for me. But if I remove them from bin, and add links
clang/clang++, for example, under /usr/local/bin to that
bin/clang-3.0. It works fine.

The log for whole process is this: http://pastebin.com/38zHq6Dc

Yes, now only very few C++ checker, maybe I need to learn how to add
new ones next step.

Regards,
Liang

--