[cfe-dev] 回复: 转发: 回复: Fail to compile clang-wpa.cpp

kobe James god.son2046 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Apr 24 16:26:02 PDT 2011

Thanks for replying. Could you give more details?

I installed LLVM and Clang following the instructions in
http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html. I also tried to modify the
clang/lib/Frontend/InitHeaderSearch.cpp file but it didn't help. I couldn't
figure out how I missed those liabraries. What else should I do?