[cfe-dev] ExceptionDemo build failed

Dawie Joubert djjoubert at csir.co.za
Mon Apr 11 08:53:57 PDT 2011

Garrison,

I did as you instructed and the Exception Example (and the whole of
Clang and LLVM for that matter) was able to build successfully in Linux
64-bit using Cmake and GCC (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5). I previously saw a
similar behavior that GCC "changed/removed" its default includes ...
possibly to allow for different "std libs" to be used in the future?

Anyway, thanks a mil for a kind response towards an "easy" problem, it
makes one want to assist your project even more!

Best regards,

Dawie Joubert
Senior Researcher: Information Security, Modelling and Digital Science,
CSIR

Tel: +27 12 841 3379
Fax: +27 12 841 2456
Mobile: +27 84 589 2078