[cfe-dev] Issue #2 with clang-analyzer on RTEMS

Fri Sep 24 10:09:13 PDT 2010

  On 09/24/2010 08:47 AM, Anton Korobeynikov wrote:
> Hello
>
>> Is there a simple way to tell it to ignore native
>> includes?
> Probably some combination of -isystem and other options might help...
> But this is surely a workaround.

Wouldn't  that just add directories but not remove them from
the list clang-analyzer is looking at?

Or are you suggesting we change our build arguments
to something clang-analyzer understands?
>> Or is there a simple way to have it learn
>> all of our targets without having to add 13 compiler
>> descriptions?
> How do you see this? E.g. how the compiler can learn about stuff like
> sizeof(long) for your target?

Can't it use the .h files gcc already provided? We are one of
the Coverity Scan program members and I don't have to teach it
this type of information.  I point it at a compiler and it analyses
the source.

I am only using the analyzer.  Not trying to actually compile to
machine code.

    Support Available             (256) 722-9985