[cfe-dev] Toolset for clang in Windows under Boost

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Wed Sep 22 19:03:34 PDT 2010

Edward Diener wrote:
> Then I will use the MingW headers when compiling clang. But I can not
> believe that I would have had to build clang with MingW to do that.

This is a build time configuration issue which most likely is just
defaulting to whatever the compiler was built with.  In another project
we had a similar problem and the way it around it is to make a
configuration option that will change the driver defaults.  If you're
familiar with c++ code and makefile/cmake it shouldn't be too difficult
to do..