[cfe-dev] Run tests after building with CMake and Xcode?

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Sun Sep 19 13:41:54 PDT 2010

Ryan Gerleve <aikavanak at gmail.com> writes:

[snip]

> It's the "error invoking /Users/Ryan/llvm-xcode/lib/Debug/../bin/clang"
> part that led me to believe the path was set up incorrectly. Notice that
> the "note: using clang ..." in the beginning of the output has the
> correct path.
>
> There are 34 more failures like this, most with the same error. A few fail
> with just "expected string not found in input," and no "error invoking ..."

[snip]

So it is needed to locate the point where the path to clang breaks. I
don't have an OS/X machine, so can't help, sorry. My guess is that the
problem happens in the `c-index-test' tool.

Please file a bug report with the information you provided on your last
message. Hopefully it will reach someone with the means to debug it.