[cfe-dev] Windows Lit problems again. What should we do?

Francois Pichet pichet2000 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 12:46:27 PDT 2010

Can you look at the patch I posted on llvm-commit: doing a rename as a
copy+delete fixes the problem on Windows.

IMO, it is a better solution than disabling the temp code on Windows.
Disabling the new code means clang will behave differently on Windows
vs Unix. + introduce a platform #ifdef inside the driver.