[cfe-dev] Clang vs Other Open Source Compilers

Francois Pichet pichet2000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:07:30 PDT 2010

After I get clang to support all Microsoft extensions I am planning to
write something about clang vs MSVC performance comparison. I already
found that clang is ~40% faster for preprocessing.

As for EDG, a license cost between 40K and 250K. I doubt many people
would pay that just to do some clang vs EDG benchmarking.