[cfe-dev] LLVM SVN Repository Offline for Maintenance Tomorrow

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 13 17:38:03 PDT 2010

Dear LLVMers and Clangers,

We'll be doing some maintenance on the LLVM repository on Tuesday, Sept.
14 (tomorrow).  There were some files committed to the repository that
we believe need to be removed from both mainline, the branches, and the
revision history.

The SVN repository will go *off-line* at 7:00 am Central Daylight
Savings time on Tuesday.  Please do not make any commits after 7 am.  I
estimate the process will take 4-5 hours to complete.

All SVN services (including those for Clang, VMKit, Klee, SAFECode,
Poolalloc, and a host of others) will be unavailable.  Other LLVM
services (such as the web server) may go offline as well, although I
will try to keep them online if I can do so easily.  Mailing lists will
remain available throughout the procedure as they are not hosted on
llvm.org.

I will send email to llvmdev when the repository is back online.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but there's not much I can do about
it.  If it's any consolation, know that I will be inconvenienced just as
much as everyone else.

-- John T.