[cfe-dev] error while making

Wei Li weili747 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 11:08:10 PDT 2010

Dear All;

I am getting the following errors while making. I updated the files
and even used make clean to build it from scratch.

llvm[4]: Compiling Handlers.cpp for Debug+Asserts build
ParseCXXInlineMethods.cpp: In member function ‘void
clang::Parser::ParseLexedMethodDeclarations(clang::Parser::ParsingClass&)’:
ParseCXXInlineMethods.cpp:144: error: ‘PotentiallyEvaluatedIfUsed’ is
not a member of ‘clang::Sema’
ParseExpr.cpp: In member function ‘clang::ExprResult
clang::Parser::ParseCastExpression(bool, bool, bool&,
clang::ParsedType)’:
ParseExpr.cpp:895: error: ‘kw_noexcept’ is not a member of ‘clang::tok’
ParseExpr.cpp:908: error: ‘class clang::Sema’ has no member named
‘ActOnNoexceptExpr’

--
Regards,

Wei Li