[cfe-dev] Getting the class name for a category in libclang

David Chisnall theraven at sucs.org
Sat Oct 30 01:54:11 PDT 2010

On 30 Oct 2010, at 09:42, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> Don't know if you have solved this or not but have you looked in the
> Objective-C rewriter (lib/Rewrite/RewriteObjC.cpp)?

Ted gave me some hints - I'll write up some proper documentation when I have time (hopefully next week).

The rewriter is not part of libclang, it is one of the lower-level (subject-to-change-without-notice) APIs, so it's not such a great idea for things that don't want to have to track clang API changes.

David

-- Sent from my IBM 1620