[cfe-dev] Running regression tests from Windows command line

Alistair Low alistair at codeplay.com
Thu Oct 21 11:13:43 PDT 2010

Thanks for your answer - I have gnuwin32 installed so that's ok.
However, when I run the command below I get the following output:

lit.py: lit.cfg:74: fatal: No site specific configuration available!

I can see that there is a file named lit.site.cfg.in in
llvm/tools/clang/test, so I assume that something should configure that
to produce the lit.site.cfg. Am I supposed to run something to do that
for me, or do I need to configure it manually?

Thanks for your help,
Alistair