[cfe-dev] Running regression tests from Windows command line

Francois Pichet pichet2000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:32:20 PDT 2010

To run the clang test regression I installed this:
http://getgnuwin32.sourceforge.net/
It is needed for the grep utility I believe.
You don't need cygwin, you don't need to do "configure" or "make test"
on Windows.

Just use this command:
python lit.py -sv  D:/Dev/llvm/llvm_trunk/tools/clang/test/
--param=build_config=Release