[cfe-dev] mingw-w64 support

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Wed Oct 13 12:50:33 PDT 2010

Hello Ruben,

> I am interested in helping Clang work with/on/for the mingw-w64 runtime. I
> understand LLVM/Clang works on i686-pc-mingw32, but there probably needs to
> be some/"a lot" of work done for mingw-w64.
> Where should I start (other than cmake && make and see where I get)?
It really depends on which part you'll want to work - "with" or "on".
The latter should more or less work, at least almost all win64 ABI was
already implemented.
As for "with" - this means that you'll need to (probably) dig & fix
miscompilations / bugs introduced by your gcc.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov