[cfe-dev] LLVM Developers' Meeting Registration Open

Tanya Lattner lattner at apple.com
Mon Oct 11 16:50:12 PDT 2010

LLVMers,

Registration is now open!

We ask that you only register if you are confident that you are able to attend the meeting. Last year, we had a large percentage of attendees register without attending. If this continues, will need to start charging attendees to cover the costs associated with the meeting. Thank you!
The deadline for registration is October 21, 2010 or if we reach 200 attendees before this deadline.

Please visit our Registration Website to register and book hotel rooms at the meeting location. We have a room block and you will only get the reduced rate if you book your hotel through the registration process.

Other logistical information (location, directions, etc) can also be found at the Registration Website.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner